Welcome to The Cuthbert!
A beautiful concert venue with a capacity
of 5,000, The Cuthbert Amphitheater offers
everyone an opportunity to enjoy live music outdoors
during spectacular Oregon summers. Located in Eugene,
Oregon at the edge of Alton Baker Park near the University
of Oregon's Autzen Stadium, The Cuthbert features superb
sound, beer gardens, food booths and an environment
perfect for enjoying superb music performed live by
the best touring bands in the country.
As concerts & events confirm and go on sale, more detailed information about each show will be posted.
Life in Color
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Produced by Life In Color
16+ General Admission Advance Tickets on sale now at all Safeway TicketsWest outlets, online at ticketswest.com, and the Cuthbert Box Office (show nights only) within a tiered price system in which the first 200 tickets are $33 with incremental price increases up to $60.
VIP Ticketing: VIP Expresss costs $54 for the first 150 VIP tickets sold, then $60 with each patron receiving Express entry plus two bottles of paint. VIP UNLEASH will cost $80 with each patron receiving express entry and a 'Hard in the Paint Survival Bag,' which includes an official Life in Color bag, t-shirt, free bottle of paint voucher, towel and shades.
- Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification)
- Grills, tanks (propone, nitrous and the like)
- Outside food or drink
- Glass in any form
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Prescription drugs without a valid prescription with the holder’s name clearly listed or that are being shared with others, and other products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose
- Vitamins, prescriptions or eye drops in unsealed containers
- Deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics which are a normal shape and size are allowed -max size 3oz/90ml)
- Any apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for cameras, walking canes) considered dangerous by the security services to other festival goers may be refused
- Motorcycles, ATVs or golf carts
- Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form
- Dust masks
- Chinese lanterns
- Flags or totems
- Lawn chairs
- Unsealed tampons or cigarettes
- Marker pens
- Musical instruments
- Professional and non-personal radios and walkie-talkies
- Any materials that could be used for vending or solicitation
- Flammable products or materials and sprays
- Pyrotechnics of any type (e.g. sparklers, bottle rockets)
- Any weapons or dangerous, knives, sharp objects, or bruising object which could be used as a weapon (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of security personnel
- Fire making materials other than matches and lighters
- Laser pointers
- Professional cameras (those with detachable lens)
- Water guns or misters
- Stuffed animals/dolls
- Recording equipment
- Spray paint
- Flyers, stickers, posters
- Large backpacks or cooler
Gates open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 6:30 p.m.
All tickets subject to service charges and/or user fees.
Please join The Cuthbert Newsletter list to receive emails detailing concert announcements and on sale dates for each show! And keep up with The Cuthbert on Facebook. Become a fan and easily learn about upcoming shows and ticket specials!