The spring/summer concert season has been dramatically altered by the unprecedented COVID-19 situation. In accordance with the State of Oregon’s recent guidelines on large gatherings, no concerts will take place at Cuthbert Amphitheater for the 2020 concert season.
Details for specific shows will be available here on our website as promoters and agents officially cancel or postpone each show. Please know that we are working with promoters and agents to make official announcements as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.
For rescheduled shows:
For postponed shows, your purchased tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date.
For canceled shows:
If you purchased your ticket via TicketsWest, your refund will be automatically issued back to the payment type you originally used for purchase. This usually takes about one week from the cancelation announcement. If you purchased your ticket via an outlet, you will need to return the ticket to the point of purchase to receive your refund.
Cuthbert Shows that have officially been postponed, rescheduled or canceled due to COVID-19:
- May 9: Foam Wonderland – Canceled
- June 11: Slightly Stoopid with Pepper, Common Kings + Don Carlos – Postponed to 2021 (date TBA)
- July 1: Ben Harper – Canceled
- July 9: Joe Russo’s Almost Dead – Postponed
- Aug. 4: Michael Franti & Spearhead – Canceled
- Aug. 7: Rüfüs Du Sol – Canceled
- Aug. 29: Rebelution, Steel Pulse – Rescheduled to Aug. 28, 2021
- Sept. 4 : The Beach Boys –Postponed
- Sept. 19 : Louis the Child – Postponed
QUESTIONS: Please contact TicketsWest by phone at 1-800-992-TIXX(8499) or email email@example.com with questions regarding tickets purchased via TicketsWest. For general questions, please contact Cuthbert Amphitheater directly by calling us at: 541-762-8099. We are happy to help.
Thank you for your continued support and for your patience and understanding as we navigate the unexpected challenges presented to our industry at this time. We appreciate you.